Re: Omega's Net Strategy

> > >From my October message:
> >
> > ....I predict that Omega will offer an integrated product, feed and
> > software, for a fixed monthly fee. This will get them into the monthly
> > recurring revenue business, which is generally a much more attractive
> > business model than their current one. If this takes place, the emphasis
> > of customer support will be placed on the monthly subscribers rather
> > than the one-time software purchasers with no-charge running program
> > changes which will be collected as a for-charge update for program
> > owners.
> >

> Yes, good point for you.
> I knew it at this time, but was not allowed to say anything...
>
> PO

Hey PO,

good to see you alive - already feared you gone away with OM as you couldnt
stand the so positive rambling about SP3 here which you tooted to solve most
problems soooooon....... to me it looks like the poor people out there have
more than ever before......

BTW: when OR goes ONLINE, does that mean they do even less support for
00 00i and TS 4.0 or just NONE ? - you probably know already the answer,
please ?????

rgds hans