Tr: Software Testing Team; Beta testing

----- Message d'origine -----
De : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : <TradeWynne@xxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 9 novembre 1999 01:00
Objet : Re: Software Testing Team; Beta testing

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <TradeWynne@xxxxxxx>
À : <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 9 novembre 1999 00:51

> In a message dated 11/8/99 3:18:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> >  only say that I do not use TS2000i realtime because of the lack of SP
> > Comstock Xpress feed compatibility.
> >

> The point is, regardless of the reason, even you do not use it real time.
> That IS the bottom line. I know many pro traders here, that are not on the
> list, that are crashing with few symbols, 500 meg RAM, and a PIII. I've yet
> to talk to anyone that likes TS2K for real time trading.

Not (yet) me.
Sorry.
The reason why I do not use TS2000 realtime is NOT the reason you previously mentionned.
I have no datafeed available here to follow the market that we use to trade with TS2000,
 with the exception of DBC and its missing ticks, ie nothing workable here.

> REAL TIME traders? That do not have TS4 back up?

I do not know.
This was not the initial question

>Anyway, if they are, it took
> NINE years to do it. I've seen simple problems in the symbol universe more
> than a year after an official upgrade release that even a novice trader would
> have caught. I noticed you had nothing to say to Mr. Fulk's comment. Smart.

I have no comment to do. It's his opinion...

PO