Re: stock recommendation

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: stock recommendation
  • From: "Monte C. Smith" <montecs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:18:40 -0800

> I am very serious.

yes

> All the messages I had posted about stocks, all of them - except OMGA
> - are
> blue chip, high-tech type stocks such as IBM, XRX, INTC....

That's not the point

> The only reason I mentioned several times during the years about OMGA
> (perhaps a penny stock?) is the is the omega group, and OMGA should be
> an
> appropriate stock for discussion in this group.

I don't see the logic.

> I know my investment knowledge and technical skill is very
> rudimentary, but
> my intention has all along been extrmely serious - no spamming.

'no spamming'.....Famous Last Words.
Stock picking lists usually wind up ATTRACTING spammers, scammers, pump
and dumpsters, et.al., ad infinitum ad nauseum, though.

> As we are using TS4, TS2000 and SC, I feel that discussing potential
> great
> buys/shorts using these programs are appropriate in this group.

I disagree. There is a wide gulf between discussing trading software/
trading methodologies and discussing specific stock issues.

>Or
> maybe
> I'm wrong?

Maybe. The internet is littered with the kind of lists you're
describing. Instead of trying to change this List to suit yourself, why
not find a suitable list?
Just my humble opinion.

> Wong

Monte