Re: stock recommendation

You are describing something similar to realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: wong <whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: stock recommendation

I am very serious.

All the messages I had posted about stocks, all of them - except OMGA - are
blue chip, high-tech type stocks such as IBM, XRX, INTC....

The only reason I mentioned several times during the years about OMGA
(perhaps a penny stock?) is the is the omega group, and OMGA should be an
appropriate stock for discussion in this group.

I know my investment knowledge and technical skill is very rudimentary, but
my intention has all along been extrmely serious - no spamming.

As we are using TS4, TS2000 and SC, I feel that discussing potential great
buys/shorts using these programs are appropriate in this group.  Or maybe
I'm wrong?

Wong