Re: CPU Usage in TS4.0

   I never tried TS4 under NT 4.0 (I used NT 4.0 only for testing TS2000i)
Under Win98 I use the following procedure (please use Wintop from the
KernlToys to see the effect):
After calling Omega Server I open a menu (e.g. "File") then the  CPU-
usage by Omega Server drops from over 90% to under 1%. Keeping the
menu open is impractical; so I open e.g. "Printer Setup" and leave it
open; CPU-usage stays low.

klaus