Re: stock recommendation

wong <whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With so many experts on the newsgroup(+"s", if we can include the
> "CL" group as well), and with so many following either the stock
> market indices and/or stocks, there should be plenty of discussions
> about particular stocks.

We have different lists so we have logical places to have different
discussions.  I don't think we want Omega-List to turn into a stock-
picking list; it's supposed to be about Omega products, although we
don't seem to have much luck sticking to that agenda.  Code-List is
about code, though there is a lot of overlap with Omega-List since
most of the coders are writing EL.  RealTraders is a great place for
general trading discussions, and I suspect stock-picking posts would
fit in well there.