RE: SP3 & TS uninstall

My install flat out GPF'd when verifying the functions.  I couldn't finish
the install.  They tell me it's prob caused by a corrupted or missing???
 token file in the workspace.  From a development point of view in my
opinion there's no excuse for this except that the programmers were sloppy.
 Throwing unhanded exceptions means that the programmer didn't take the
time to write an error trapping routine or at least write code to handle a
situation where a file is missing or corrupted.  QA didn't stop to test for
a situation like this either.  If the possibility exists that a file could
be missing or corrupted that could cause a GP then the code should skip the
file and move on to the next.  Report files that are missing or corrupted
at the end of processing or don't at all;  anything but a GP.  This is
always a possibility when dealing with files and should always be routine
code when writing file handling code.  Windows rarely if ever throws
exceptions but returns error codes.  COM will if you're using smartpointers
but you can always handle them in your code.

Now I've got to spend god knows how much more time working around this
problem instead of using the product.

Oh well, another service pack another failed promise.  At least the
chromacoding in EL works and TS4 still works acceptably.

I can't believe you can be so sloppy.  I didn't think they had it in them.