Re: TraderWareX Release

Comrades,

If Mark has discovered that not all software release delays are due to the
evil wills of Bills it is OK. My major problems with Bills (both Cruz and
Gates) is not that software is later then I or they wanted, not that it is
not as sophisticated as I would like it to see, but that the released
software does not work at all, does not do what it supposed to do.

I could survive the chart that does not extend "to the right" or a
spreadsheet that have only 6000 rows. But if the software stops in the
middle of trading or the spreadsheet crashes my computer that no "king's
men" could get it back that is bad.

I realize that software developers had to eat and to buy baby cloths and
have "evil" competitors standing by and ready to "eat them alive".
Combination of those pressures plus the absence of competitors leads to the
release of software that does not work.

If our Mark is in unique position that his and his dog bread (with or
without butter) come from the other source than software selling and he
could afford to make software to work before it released to us, then we all
are in unique position to profit from that unusual situation.

Therefore all of us individually and collectively should encourage Mark to
take as much time as necessary to make sure that his first version of
software works before putting it on the market. If Mark could attract
enough talents to make his software innovative and will stick with policy
to release the software only when it works he will build the reputation
that will bring him recognition and eventual success (providing he could
live long enough financially).

In any case, I wish him the best.

Comrade Alex.