TraderWareX Release

TraderWareX release was originally scheduled for Nov. 1st  release.  It's
hard to estimate these target dates that far in advance, however we are very
close to our first commercial release.   We are currently in beta and have
made tremendous headway due to the diligence and feedback of those dedicated
testers.   I sincerely thank everyone who has chosen to participate to help
us build a better product.

I hope to make the release announcement Very Soon!   I just felt I should be
responsible enough to inform you where we are rather than leave you
wondering what is going on.

Thanks,
Mark Brown