TS4, DBC Signal & Night Sessions

I need to get data for the night sessions for currencies and the S&P to
combine with the RTH data.

The discontinuities caused by not have the night sessions (esp in
currencies) plays hell with my indicators.

Signal broadcasts the night sessions with a different symbol (like JY for
day and WY for nite).

Does anyone have an idea of how to get the night session into the RTH data?

I have heard that the Signal server has a translation table built into it.
I wonder if that can be modified so make the night and day symbols the same?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Paul Weston