Re: Installed a new harddrive

Use Windows Explorer (assuming you're using Windows) to copy the whole TS
directory, including all sub-directories, to the new hard drive, then
re-install TS using the original CD and update files.

Or, you can install TS on the new drive first and then copy the entire old
TS directory from the slave drive. Either way, you'll have to set up things
like comport settings and toolbars, but all your data, workspaces, systems,
and indicators will be there.