RE: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error

Any time that I get any type of "a critical error occurred in
GlobalServer...blah, blah, blah," I shut down tradestation, global server,
power editor, etc. kill any omega processes that are not shutting down and
delete these files from the /omega/server directory:

GSQF.dat
GSQF.mst
Perfmon.dat
Symswap.dat
Sysevent.dat

When you restart the globalserver, it will recreate these files. Also, it
may take a while to reindex the files in the /omega/server/pds directory
depending upon how many you have and the amount of data contained in these
files.