Re: Server Time Change

just wait. if ya don't get the last hour charted, then you'll know :))

bob fulks is correct, you have to edit nyse to get the thing kicked back
to -240 gmt basis bmi/dbc. i did it online, but what the hey!!! chris figured
that one out on sunday. why the 5th sunday rather than last sunday in oct?
beats me, but sam tennis or the server coder may have known something that
we mortals didn't ;)) too bad they ain't talking................. :)))

TJ

wasted hours on another TRADESTATION BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much for
mr. productivity!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

once again, the omega list comes through where omega and their shills FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!