Re: with GIFs.....(Fwd) Re: whats this FEATURE ?

PO ecrit:
> OK.
> Just guessing...
>
>  > HEY GREAT :-))....so its not the "SYSTEM REPORT" (® OR) any more but
>  > the "SYSTEM GUESSING REPORT" (® ZeBrA)
>
> This should not occur with TS2000i, able to test to the tick level

BOOOO,  sneaking a small ad in here :-)))

>  > PO ecrit:
> > > Probably true if the entry was on the same bar than the exit, but I
> > > do not remember if it was the case here.
> >
> > come on Pierre, you have all details - somehow noone seems to be able
> > to read mails when a REAL problem is there ! Sure it was on the same
> > bar !
>
> So, if it was on the same bar, due to the fact that after the  morning
> update, the daily database has been modified,

Which is understandable  - even by me

> TS4 uses the OHLC sequence
> of the daily bar, and is unable to knowwhen the entry occurend and when
> the exit occured too from these information

its NOT acceptable that a REALtime trade is busted of the records - should
try that with your broker :-)

> ( bouncing ticks appoximation should apply here I suppose ).

ah, finally nearing the truth - BUT as said thats not the major gimmick here - its
the HINDSIGHT_TRADE_MANAGEMENT® by OR

> This is a limitation of TS4
> due to the unalbility to read ticks inside the bar hence the order of
> ticks

do not agree - its LOUSY programming - or LOUSY thinking, if one has
thought about this.....

> Also the reason why entry exits on the same bars cannpt be backtested
> with TS4 unless you use intraday bars to build wider compression.
> Nothing new under the sun.

yeah

> I feel that you need a TS2000i upgrade.

I feel I should get one for FREE, as the old product is CHEATING ! - however
I dont feel like using 00 00 i anyway, especially I dont feel like shelling out
some hundred bucks for new hardware as there was even more lousy
programming in HS 00 00 i than in TS 4.0

SO can anybody tell me what the difference between BT 0% or BT 100% is -
is one or the other MORE correct - or diffrent guessing algorithm ?

> Sincerely,
>
> -Pierre Orphelin
> Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
> Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
> web: http://www.sirtrade.com

nice ad :-)))

thanks

rgds hans