Re: Opening Workspaces Across Multiple Monitors?

> Is there a way of rigging Win98 or TS4 to have TS4 'remember'
> display settings across more than one monitor?   Having to
> resize all those workspace windows is driving me nuts.   TIA,

TS4 does remember the display settings when you save your workspaces. The
problem that I think you are experiencing is due to the fact that your
workspaces are loading before you have a chance to resize the TS Program to
fit across more than one monitor.

Go to Tools
Workspace
Do not open workspaces

The next time you load TS, you will need to manually open your workspaces,
but ONLY AFTER you have resized the TS program to fit across more than one
monitor. You shouldn't have to resize your workspaces (again).

Patrick White