Opening Workspaces Across Multiple Monitors?

Quick question for the list:

I am using an Appian screen splitter card to run 3 monitors
off a Dell Dimension 450mhz.   I typically stretch TS4's
window across 2 monitors to see more chart detail (I use the
3rd monitor for R/T EXCEL spreadsheets, etc.)   Problem is:
each time I kill TS4 and bring it up again, it comes up only
on 1 monitor (the left or 'control' monitor where my icons are).

Is there a way of rigging Win98 or TS4 to have TS4 'remember'
display settings across more than one monitor?   Having to
resize all those workspace windows is driving me nuts.   TIA,

Ken