Re: whats this FEATURE ?

> I checked my (Tools-Options-System.....recalc trailing stops..1 min.(i guess
> the default).
> What are your thoughts...(from 1 min. to 60 min)

i thought i made that clear before but here goes again..... NEVER NEVER
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
use the built-in trailing stops. (in my humble opinion :-)

personally, i never use ANY of the built-in stops but i'll occasionally
throw on a money mangement stop or a profit target as a quick test
before i code my own. those 2 are relatively safe but all the trailing
stuff is bogus.

the only thing on the stop page that is really nice is the "exit all
trades at the end of the day session" setting for daytrading systems.
that one works better than anything you can code yourself because it
works even on holiday shortened days.

--
   Dennis