Re: Proper credits for famous quotes

"So there I was, surrounded..."

- Old Soldier

********

"What I must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think."

- Emerson

********

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.  Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

- Thoreau

********

"History will not judge you in the same manner your peers do."

- Unknown

********

"Lives of great men all remind us
   We can live our lives sublime,