From: <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: E-signal vs. PC Quote

> In fairness to PCQuote (now Hyperfeed Technologies, Inc.), many of the
problems with "Hyperfeed" (their product for TS2000i) were Omega's.  (Can
you believe that I just said that?)

> Some of the issues were fixed in SP2.  More are fixed in SP3.
>
> All along, PCQuote has claimed that the problems were caused by TS.
However, Omega disputed this.  In order to settle the issue, PCQuote has
built a new server farm that will serve Omega customers only.  All Omega
("Hyperfeed") customers are being moved to that farm now.  This will allow a
clear comparison to be made between service to TS and service to other
platforms.  PCQuote believes that this will show where the problems "really"
are.