Re: whats this FEATURE ?

now that ya mentioned it, i'd like to know why mr zebra first said that
"+ I know of BOUNCING TICKS - as some people tried to explain this problem
to me privately - it OBVIOUS cant be part here" and then the "z" said "What
it is here, is the good ole BOUNCING TICKS - but much worse than I ever
assumed."

well, a bouncing tick problem would have been my first troubleshooting thingy
to suggest, but zebra said otherwise. it suggests that mr. zebra doesn't
always know what it's it's talking about, or mr. z can not communicate clearly.
 if the zebra has a white box system, then mr. zebra can code around the
deficiencies.

TJ

always the straight shooter and the heart breaker

moral of story...suspect the usual supsects, ie, ts bouncing ticks