RE: Anyone doing DynaStore/TS2k/QFeed real-time?

  • To: "David Wieringa" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone doing DynaStore/TS2k/QFeed real-time?
  • From: "Ron Dawes" <ron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:49:59 -0700

David,

I'd say our user mix is about 50/50 split between TS4 and TS2K with a
handful of MS Pro.

Historical data and backfilling gaps is a major exercise both to deal with
the Qfeed methods for retrieval and interface to the Omega historical files.
I'd rather not project a release date that may disappoint folks if we miss
it.  It's being worked on as the next major enhancement.  We expect a
cleanup release (which will not include historical access) in the next 10
days or so.

Ron