symbol universe /stop loss

There is a new symbol universe (Universe.mdb,  Meg 7.602 / 7.424 ).
The write up in the text file is good.
I still use my old symbol universe,  since I am not a heavyduty /power user.

Anyone has any questions /concerns with updating to the new Uni~.mdb.

Regarding Hans 16 point  (16 x $250  = $4 k ) stop loss/money mgmt seems a
bit steep.
Whenever I check a system with (Format / Stops / ...Money Management & %
Percent Risk Trailing) , it always seems to do better than without /     but
drawdowns are severe.

The  stoploss /money management I have found to be the most helpful to me is
a average of the equity curve. It was discussed by Babcock & LebeauLucas and
I liked the logic.
Mike