Re: whats this FEATURE ?

> This is a special feature for Zebras only.

haha, the mighty OM is hiding behind jokes.....na, you aint getting away with
that one......

> I can remove this feature and restore your system to
> normal working condition, but only if I have the
> code!

nice trick - you AINT GET IT !!!!

..... for the UMPTEETH time - the system triggered a LONG, its STILL the
very same LONG this morning (same price) - nothing has changed <g>

after the LONG ystd kicken in REALTIME the  BUILD IN STOP of TS kicked
(AS EXPECTED) in and this EXITED it on 16 bps loss - and NOT anymore
this morning..... whatever code is involved there ask OMGA - not me, not a
single line in the code is involved here !

> By the way, an individual has been appointed at Omega to work on this new
> Zebra feature full-time.

NO need - OR has fully completed that joke already - I saw it REALTIME on
my screen yesterday !

> It is the guy who was in charge of the symbol universe.

Thats the biggest plum in history - thought he got back to his job as
receptionist ?

While we are at it: FOREX and EUREX (one is a prodcut - the other an
exchange) is still unknown in your HQ - can you please wake them up and also
tell them there is NO DTB anymore since over a year.

> He has finished with the symbol universe and is ready to tackle
> a new challenge!

YOU BET....also he finished TS 00 00 i......yiiihaaaaaaaaa

> Zebra Meister

maybe.........but not OMEGA Meister anymore......

rgds hans

PS: STILL awaiting a serious explanation