Re: whats this FEATURE ?

Hey!  If you dig back there are several of us who have reported this in the
past (one and a half years ago, remember PO, I posted the stop code after
you challenged me like OM is Hans now?).   I'm not kidding about the
following >  it happens on a weekly basis for years now to me <  randomly on
about 3 systems at a time of the 50 something I run.   It has become such an
regular even that I often turn the system on and off gain before call a
broker, just to make sure.

So, Z (that's Hans new nickname) don't feel all alone.   There are others in
your Stall smelling the same stuff as you.

Mark