Re: whats this FEATURE ?

some questions....
1. if it is a bought system, what's its name? someone on the list may have
had similar problems.
2. what is the system logic? it sounds like it might be a recursive calculation
causing the problem if a prior day's bar had dropped off when the new bar
is set to be added after midnight.
3. could it be a mmb problem?
4. what happens if you use intraday data (set at 405 min) for daily bars
rather than daily data?
5. when all else fails, have you contacted the system developer to report
the problem? is the system white box, gray box, or black box?

TJ

with troubleshooting hat on