Re: Need some EL help

Use EntryPrice(X) and EntryTime(X) where X = the number of positions ago that you wish to reference.

Example:

Value1 = EntryTime(0);
Value2 = EntryTime(1);

These statements set the variables Value1 and Value2, respectively, to the times of entry of the current position (Position 0) and the position entered just prior to that (Position 1).