Need some EL help

I need some help with the following. I use TS2000i.

I have a system with a buy entry of

Buy next bar at highest(H,3,) stop;

There is no condition before it. It therefore buys on each bar(30
minutes) when the condition is met. It buys during the middle of the bar
as soon as the condion is met. So far so good.

I also get the correct alert and it's posted immediately in the Tracking
Center.
There is a column in the tracking center that shows the price it was
executed at as well as the time of execution(ie 11:43).

My problem is that I need some help in coding the price and time as
stated above.

I also use pyrimiding so I cannot use Entryprice as this always gives the
price of the first buy (I think) and not the price of the second, third,
etc. buy.

Also I cannot figure out the time.

Thanks for your help.