Re: Can't figure out this divide-by-zero error. Help?

Yes...  And here's another request to all who desire assistance with EasyLanguage:

If you have an EL question or would like some assistance with a piece of code you've written, please post the code you're having trouble with.  It makes assistance so much easier to provide.  (I'm not targeting this request particularly to Owen.  Many requests for help with code are posted to the list without the code!)

OM