AW: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

I am not aware of any successful trader using these techniques outside world
famous PO and maker of SirTrade of course as he has claimed so publicly
recently.

A good indication is that institutionals with all their money have not embarked
on a widespread trading effort on such premises. If it were so good, you would
see lots more money invested in such ventures.

My best guess is that you may have some success on a longer term basis in some
cases, but I have serious doubts as to daytrading appropriateness.
I find it is really tough to trust these babies day in day out, signal after
signal. It is like sticking your neck out each time without knowing what
exactly you are doing.

IMHO

Gwenn