Re: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Ian MacAuslan <imacauslan@xxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 19 octobre 1999 06:34
Objet : Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

> I trade stocks intraday and am considering purchasing --at least
> evaluating-- a neuro / fuzzy add-in for TradeStation.
>
> 1. If you've tried such products, I'd be interested in your experience and
> views.  For day-trading, does the approach have merit, or is it too much
> pseudo-science in a far too noisy market?

IMHO, neurofuzzy logic works well with intraday data ( this is the way I use it).
Cannot do miracles however: It's  still technical analysis...
You can try Safir-X ( Sirtrade) for free.

> 2. There are several I've come across on the market - SirTrade, BioComp,
> Neurologic etc.  ..I'd be interested in any  advice or experience working
> with any of them that anyone would care to offer.

Biocomp is not neurofuzzy logic.
It's a NN package with genetic algorithm improvements,and do not work with intraday data.

I do not know Neurologic.

Anyway, we are now offering competitive upgrade  for these products.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
 web: http://www.sirtrade.com