Re: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

To my knowledge there is no intraday/real-time neural network software
available.

I have discussed this with the heads of both Ward Systems(Neuroshell Trader)
and BioComp Systems.  Ward Systems is intending to come out with an intraday
(real-time??) version of Neuroshell Trader in the next few months, but I've
heard no definitive dates.

A big issue for real-time application is the computational demands of the
software--these programs require CPU power!  I cannot imagine a legitimate
real-time neural net add-in to TS 2000i without using a Cray.  (Maybe for
use ONLY with S&P futures--i.e. one symbol).

If you have info about a real-time package, please post it.  By real-time, I
do not mean a generic neural net that "can be" fed data from a DDE link;
that approach is so time consuming and inefficient that the value of the
software is diminished.  One needs a refined package, with data collection,
indicators and the ability to perform intraday charting included, to be of
much value.

One more question...does anyone know of any email lists or other user info
exchanges for neural nets applied to trading?  I am fairly experienced with
Neuroshell  Trader and would really like to exchange ideas with other users.

Dave Johnson