Re: Can't figure out this divide-by-zero error. Help?

> Where does MRO introduce a division that could mess up, even when
> the underlying oscillator is bullet-proof?

It can't, as far as I can see.  Look at the MRO function.  There are
NO divisions in there.

Furthermore, MRO itself doesn't even evaluate your oscillator.  It
doesn't know anything about the oscillator.  It just gets passed an
expression that evaluates to True or False, and it looks to see how
many bars back the Nth occurence of True was.

So it seems to me the problem has got to be in your oscillator.
Maybe the way you compute the oscillator in the MRO call is strange?

Gary