Posted Systems

The system yesterday the TJ system is short the SP at this time and showing
an open trade profit of 2500.00.    I believe I posted the system with
1500.00 dollar stops and profit targets both.   I did this for testing
purposes just to see how it would hold up.  I particularly like the idea
though or shooting for a profit that is twice the risk.

Therefore the supplied numbers are below.   Standard disclaimers apply,
happy trading.

I have posted the results here below for those interested.

http://24.0.100.173:5083/tj/tj2.txt

mark brown