Re: O a troll?

What is the difference between a belief and a fact? If I believe it, it is a
fact to me and therefore I am unable to even consider the fact that it might
not be correct. If I didn't believe it then I wound not even consider it a
fact. Subjective reality takes over any objective reality.
And that's a fact.

Brent