Re: COME ONE! COME ALL!

PO look at this one >  http://24.0.100.173:5084/74.gif

***as you can see it is not TS as you are trying to mislead everyone.   TS
is not capable of changing the X and Y axis colors or is it?   I don't own
that new TS2000i so I wouldn't know for sure, but knowing Omega's attention
to detail?

***Mark

***ps hey if you think its VapoorWare wanna Beta Test it?

Nice screenshot.

***Thanks we have worked hard at building a good product NOT defending a
poor one!

At least you are not a patient suffering from Parkinson's disease, because
the TS Chart insert is perfect.

***Not and you know it..

Rgds

PO