modified blast from the past....timebar code

This one should work any time of day:

Input:

Rotate(5);

If Mod(TimeToMinutes(Time),2 * Rotate) < Rotate
then begin

    Plot1(H, "Time");
    Plot2(L, "Rotate");

End;

Have you been posting neat things like the below all day?  Man, I've been blowing those messages away without looking at them.  Did I miss anything that was good?