From: MarkBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:30:52 -0500
To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TIME CODE

This was programmed for me buy Rick Saidenberg. Before I
had all my systems fully automated, I DayTraded using a 5 tick
bar chart. I liked the tick bar charts because they smoothed
out the indicators and were more responsive to quick jerk
moves that time frame based charts would wreck you on.
But I always missed the time intervals that a time chart
provides. Like knowing every bar = 5 minutes ect. So Rick
wrote this paint bar study  that paints the bars on a tick bar
chart a different color for each time interval. So if you using
a 5 tick bar chart and you want the color of the bars to change
every 5 minutes then set the rotate input to 5.
Mark

=====code starts here=====

input:rotate(5);

var:go(0),new(0);

if d>d[1]or currentbar=1 then begin
  if go=0 then go=1 else go=0;
  new=timetominutes(sess1starttime)+rotate;
end;

if timetominutes(t)>new then begin
  if go=0 then go=1 else go=0;
  new=new+rotate;