SO NOW WHAT?

Randy, and others:  Here's where the rubber meets the road.

You say that you resent the time you've spent debugging Omega's software.  You say that you've been treated unethically and dishonestly.  Now, I am going to ask this question again:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???

Now, allow me two further observations:

(1)  No Omega employee or associate would ask you such a question.  Too risky.  You might say that you're going to dump the product.  Heaven forfend!

(2)  If you do nothing, then you are leaving yourself open for a continuation of the treatment you've received thus far.

The Omega Man

Is it clear where I'm coming from?  Rather than complain, ACT!  Act, damn you!  ACT!  All of you:  ACT!!!