Re: Wolf? What Wolf?

Bill is right on this one. I too have used TS since 1993 and TS2K since
March. I have had ever problem he lists and few are resolved totally. At
one point the O staff people that it was something specific to my system
and that they couldn't (wouldn't) help me solve the problem because no
one else was reporting it. After reading the posts on this site how
could I ever trust anything they said again.

    I resent the many hours I have spent "trying" to fix the many bugs
in this TS2K release. But most of all I resent the totally dishonest and
unethical way in which I was treated by Omega.

Randy Smith