Dallas/Ft. Worth User Group

The October meeting of the Dallas/Fort Worth Omega Research Users Group will
be this Monday October 18th at 6:30 PM.

Our presentation will be given by Frank Prokop. He will be speaking on
William O'Neal's CANSLIM and developing the ultimate trading system.

Also for this meeting only the folding chairs we have been using will not be
available. So please bring some type of chair lawn chair etc. And if anyone
has access to about 15 folding chairs we could use for this month's meeting
please call me at the number with my name below.

Please RSVP by Sunday if you plan to attend the meeting. This helps the
presenter know how many copies to make.

Directions to monthly meeting
Source Trading is located next to Humperdinks in Irving (Las Colinas) at
4925 N. O'Conner Road one block south  of Highway 114 . It is on the first
floor of the Compass bank building in Suite 176.  Please be sure to use the
northeast entrance to the building.  This will make it easier for letting
you into the building, Door to building sometimes gets locked so please
knock loudly. The number for Source Trading is 972-870-0965.