Stock Tracker Auto Screen
Auto Stock Screen  (maybe not :)
Seer
Analyst in a Box
AutoGuru
Chart Scanner
Auto Chart Scanner
Stock Chart Auto Scanner
Pattern Locator / 1    (Hey! It worked for IBM :)
Pattern Opportunity Probe (POP)
Multiply Investment Profits Sooner (MIPS)
Master Screen For Trades  (MSFT)
Ferret
Track Coming Patterns - Increase Profits (TCP-IP)
TPsearch (for Technical Pattern Search)
Money Monitor (MM)
Opportunity Monitor (OM)
Trading Opportunity Monitor (TOM)
Show Me The Money
Trade Show
Trade Show 2000i SP 3
Trade Monitor
Position Monitor System (PMS)
Find Profits
Profit Finding System
Profit Scope
TradeScope
Bull/Bear-i-scope
TScope
PScope
ChartScope
Technical Pattern Scope
TPScope
TechniScope

If you use one of these, how about sending me a free copy of your product?