Help with a Name of Product

I need to ask for help with naming our Radar Screen type product.   At
present it is named Monitor which is ok but it really doesn't do it justice.
However I wouldn't want anything too flashy or retail newbie sounding like
Radar Screen.   I would prefer that the name be short and slightly
conservative.   I usually have an answer for many things like this, but this
honestly has us all stumped around here.   Any serious help would be
appreciated.   We are also struggling with company logo's.

Thanks,
Mark