Re: help on BMI and SP Comstock Satellite

At 06:27 PM 10/13/99 -0400, Lawrence Chan wrote:

>I am trying to merge the sat dish used by BMI and SP Comstock into one -
>as my office building is having some problem with me putting both up there
>on the roof.
>
>any one has experience to help on this?
>
>-Lawrence Chan
>p.s. SP Comstock refuse to help as expected - so is BMI ...
>All I know is that they both use the same dish and point to the same sat ...

This is not a definitive answer, but an idea. Dishes for satellite TV
(Dish, DirecTV) can have dual LNB's mounted. That gives two independent
feeds from one dish. You might check with a local satellite dealer to see
if they have something that would physically mount to the dish for the
appropriate band (BMI is Ku, ?S&P Comstock).

Allan