Re: Medical Stock

Robert,

Where's your evidence?  If you were on trial for rape or murder, would it be
OK for the jury to decide your fate based on how you dress-- or would you
prefer they consider evidence?

Public Forum?, Private?, Soap box on the corner?, Doctor or not?, Spam or
not? -- ALL IRRELEVANT!

At least in the U.S. there's a First Amendment to the Constitution that
allows free speech.  Your argument might hold some water in a communist
dictatorship (better hurry, they're vanishing quickly).

Bottom line for me is that I don't want you or any other busy-body deciding
what I can or cannot read or respond to...