Re: omega man identity

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Clint Chastain wrote:

> I may well be wrong about this, but didn't somebody on this list disclose
> the allegedly true identity and employer of Omega Man; say, about a year
> ago - right before his multi-month Sabbatical from the list?

Word was that OM was Joe Krutsinger. OM denies it, of course, while
others chuckle "sure, Joe". Fits well with OM comments, too - very
knowledgable, good with TS, lots of experience, etc...

OM also said:

"This is a tough crowd.  The only kind of crowd I'll be around.  I didn't
join this list to exchange pleasantries.  This ain't the local knitting
club.  I'll wait to see who is standing at the end of the day.  Those are
the only people that I want to be around.  The rest of you can bail out
now."

Tough guy then, tough guy now - expects others to be tough too, it would
seem. Part of his view seems to be that tough guys don't complain.

Addresses don't match, though, but one can be anywhere with the net :-).

Larry