Re: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!!!!

I disagree with everything you say;  but it doesn't matter.  You cannot force Omega to change the product.  You cannot force them to produce what you want.  You are impotent because you are not producing.

I must be a terrible communicator.  I keep hitting people over the head with certain statements but you do not react.  Let me try again:  This is not about who is "right" and who is "wrong" about the product.  This is about who will achieve something and who will not.  Complaints and bashing, even if correct, achieve nothing.

I keep telling you that you are achieving nothing...  and I fully expect that you will respond like all the others - by telling me how "right" your complaints are.