Market Crash Index..

I can't answer exactly what he does .. except I read that he uses various
breadth systems.. I would suggest you not just include the breadth systems
but systems based on momentum .. and to a slighter degree.. interest rates
and sentiment...In my trading as well as the accounts that I work with.. I
use 10 systems.. based on breadth.. momentum.. sentiment and interest
rates..Currently I am out of the market.. I have 4 systems on a buy.. with
my more sensitive ones already on a buy and one very close to shifting.. My
outlook is intermediate time frame.. and have very simple goals.. partake
when the market is positive and rising.. when the market is in non-
directional.. sit in cash.. and when the market is negative .. either be out
of the market or short.. when running multiple systems... non correlated on
several time frames .. this potential can be possible..

Andy Abraham