Re: bad tick data

Close all programs and go into Windows Explorer
c:\omega\server\sig

Then delete these files (rename them if you don't trust me!):

40sig
40sig.idx
40sig5.dat
40sig5.idx
Daily.log
Morning.log
Oserver.log

Do not, I repreat do NOT delete this file:

40sig.dat

Come out of Explorer, then start the Offline Server.  Not only will all the
above files be automatically recreated, but your problem should also go
away.  (TS can stop updating if the index files get corrupted).  I perform
this procedure, along with unplugging and re-plugging the Signal box, as
once a week housekeeping.

Simon.

At 12:30 10/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On my TS 4.0 using signal from DBC my TS has stopped collecting data a
window came up about bad tick data.

>I usually turn the dbc receiver off for 10 seconds and restart the computer
and TS and it usually comes on I tried that and TS will not collect tha data.