RE: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!!!!

  • To: "'omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!!!!
  • From: Brian Massey <bnm03@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:36:21 -0700

I think it boils down to what a company advertises their product will do.
 If it won't do they say it will  (which it doesn't currently) then that's
fraud.  But the burden of proof is on you.  If you can't use it the way
they advertise that's fraud too.  If they make it do what they claim it can
then they don't owe you jack after the sale unless they said (in writing i
would think) they would.  What I want to know is where does the line of
fraud get drawn when the product works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't ?