Re: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!

-- Paula wrote:
> Get real!!! They are paid for this quote unquote value, and by their own admission will not give the value freely. Once compensated for something one is obligated to produce the product or article paid for. No amount of legalease caveats absolve them of the responsibilty.
<

No, Paula.  You get real.  You are the ones spouting legalese.  You are the ones talking about something being owed to you after you accepted and purchased a product and had plenty of time to review it.  Now you want to go back on the deal or hold Omega to a revised standard.

Don't you see?  I win by default.  You and others can whine and cry and complain on this list for the next thousand years.  And you will have created nothing, produced nothing, solved no problems, and achieved nothing through your complaints.

You have no way to force the producer to produce.  Don't you see...  It cannot be done.  Producers produce by their own free will or not at all.

It really does not matter whether Omega "owes" you an improved product or not.  You think that they do, I think that they do not.  But, either way, you cannot make them produce it.